We have a craft closet that just keeps growing and growing, so it’s time to break out some craft hacks…15 Craft Hacks for Kids, to be exact!
We are always looking for new ways to organize our home. The latest was a renovation of our door with shoe cubbies!
15 Crafts Hacks for Kids
Crafts Room Organization
- First thing’s first, create an art desk with this idea. Use the drawer for all your supplies! via One Krieger Chick
- If you are all about recycling, you’ll love this idea to save Starbucks cups for paint. An added bonus is it’s an excuse for a coffee break! via Be Brave Keep Going
- Do you have a dry-erase board in your crafting space? Glue a pom-pom to the top of a dry erase marker for an easy way to draw, erase, and repeat.
- Cut up sponges, and use them instead of paint brushes to create a masterpiece with your kids. via Kids Activities Blog
- Do you have leftover outlet covers? Reuse them as play dough toys! via Kids Activities Blog
- Fill a container with glue. Add a sponge. You now have glue that won’t spill and get everywhere.
- Use an old muffin tin as a palette for kids while they paint. It’s perfect for mixing and using a homemade paint recipe. via Kids Activities Blog
- Transform a mason jar with a salt lid. This is awesome for glitter, sequins, and other little crafting bits of bling! via The Cheese ThiefStationary/ Gift Wrap Hacks
This post contains affiliate links.
- I love making our own wrapping paper and DIY greeting cards for family and friends with my kids! Not only does it save money, it’s a fun crafting activity, and I think it’s more meaningful than store-bought.
- Keep track of ribbon with idea of using a “holey” container. This will make gift wrapping soooo much easier! via Good Housekeeping
- Do you have any stamps? If not, check out your veggie selection, and make your own, using a potato as a stamp, with this resourceful idea. Perfect for making your own wrapping paper and stationary! via Petite Planet
- Make your own paintbrushes using this clothespin hack. via Babble Dabble Do
Decorate The Craft Area With Your Kids Crafts Hacks
- Feature art work near where your work by creating a DIY gallery wall. This can be as simple as fish line and mini clothespins, or you can buy an art project gallery display system to set up!
- Use a tool apron around a paint bucket to create a portable art bucket. Not only is this a cute centerpiece for your craft table, it’s easy to bring where needed. via One Orange Giraffe
- Create a one-stop shop for art supplies, with this deep metal bucket organizer. It is pretty enough to leave on a shelf, and I love how she uses cans inside to further compartmentalize supplies! via Weathered Silo
Organizational Crafts Hacks, Please!
Ready to organize the entire house, now? We LOVE this declutter course from Your Modern Family! It’s perfect for busy families!
More Mom (& Kids) Hacks
Leave a comment: Do you have great craft hacks for kids? Please share in the comments!