We love all things Harry Potter!
Today we have a list of 15 Harry Potter Treats you’ve got to try.
If you want even more awesome recipes and crafts check out our good friends new book, The Unofficial Guide to Crafting the World of Harry Potter. You will not be disappointed!
This post contains affiliate links.
15 Harry Potter Treats
- Butterbeer – This recipe is based on the taste of the Butterbeer approved by JK Rowling at Universal’s Harry Potter theme Park. Don’t worry, it’s kid-friendly! via Kids Activities Blog
- Butterbeer Fudge – Yum – make your butterbeer into fudge! via Totally the Bomb
- Chocolate Frogs – These really do look just like chocolate frogs! via Art of Wizardry
- Butterbeer Ice Cream – No churn and super easy to make. via MuggleNet
- Chocolate Wands – A super easy recipe to get your Harry Potter fix. via Cooking Classy
- Cauldron Cakes – Sort of like a pancake, but way cooler. via Bakingdom
- Pumpkin Juice – You can serve this over ice in the summer or steamy hot in the winter. via Fav Family Recipes
- Polyjuice Potion – This yummy green drink is so fun. via This Grandma is Fun
- Butterbeer Pancakes – Butterbeer for breakfast!! via Sugar and Soul
- Luna Lovegoods Pudding – Delicious and perfect for a party. via Hogwarts is Here
- Pumpkin Pastries – The perfect fall or rainy-day recipes. via Get Away Today
- Cockroach Clusters – Don’t worry, no real bugs here! via Bakingdom
- Canary Creams – Right from Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire! via From Girlie To Nerdy
- Love Potion Punch – Complete a heart ice ring. This is so good. via Buzzfeed
- Gold Snitches – Easily make your own gold snitches with chocolate. via Bite Sized Biggie
More Harry Potter Fun!
Keep track of all the spells from the story with these magical easy to make Harry Potter Spellbook Journals! Make a delicious cup of Pumpkin Juice, but with a healthy twist. Got a little bundle of joy on the way? Then take a look at this Harry Potter Gear for Your Baby.
We hope this Harry Potter treat list adds some magic to your day!
Leave a comment: What Hogwarts House are you in?