Crock pot soup recipes should be on the top menu planning list of every mother. (Or, whoever cooks family meals). These easy crock pot soups are both nutritious and yummy!
I gathered some of the most delicious, easiest and mouth drooling crock pot soup recipes. Dig in, pick your favorite recipe (or two) and let the soup crock potting begin!
20 Totally Delicious Crock Pot Soup Recipes
This post contains affiliate links.
- Freezer to crock pot. Gotta love this chicken taco soup from The Chaos and The Clutter!
- Playtivities‘ kid-friendly easy lentil soup recipe literally takes 5 minutes to put it together, so it’s perfect for a school night!
- This meatball minestrone from Jamie Cooks it Up is a meal in itself!
- Chef in Training‘s crock pot chicken enchilada soup combines two of our favorite things!
- Taste and Tell blog‘s creamy butternut squash soup is even more delicious than the ones in popular chain restaurants this time of year. The best part is that you can make it in your crock pot!
- Black Beans in the Crockpot.Katrina Runs’ crock pot chipotle lime black bean soup is delicious and so easy to make!
- Who said you can’t have fancy dinner from the crock pot? Make crock pot lobster bisque and feast away with this recipe from Moms with Crockpots.
- You will be amazed by the flavors in this crock pot creamy tomato soup from Raining Hot Coupons!
- Make the easiest and cheesiest soup ever … Family Fresh Meals‘ crock pot broccoli cheddar soup.
- The Comfort of Cooking‘s crock pot chicken taco chili is so delicious.
- Totally The Bomb‘s easy crock pot taco soup is going to be my Taco Tuesday go-to from now on!
- Cooking with Ruthie‘s slow cooker potato soup is yummy, and good for you.
- This 8 Can Mountain Soup makes me want to go on a fall camping trip!
- Did I read this right? Pizza soup? Your kids will be asking for Melanie Makes‘ slow cooker BBQ chicken pizza soup every night!
Healthy Slow Cooker Soup Recipes
Depending on the ingredients used, soup can be one of the healthiest meals to serve your family! I have used my Vitamix to sneak extra veggies into my soups over the years. Blender soups are so easy to make, just like crock pot soup recipes!
- Kitchen Treaty‘s vegan black bean and brown rice soup is a great way to get your protein!
- 365 Days of Slow + Pressure Cooking‘s crock pot spinach soup has a secret ingredient!
- Jo Cooks‘ crock pot chicken noodle soup is the best soup to curl up with on a sick day!
- According to Pinch of Yum, this broccoli cheese soup recipe is so easy to make, that it can be prepared while wearing a blindfold!
- Make April McKinney‘s chicken noodle soup (that’s not bland) in the crock pot! Check out the video, below.
Tools and Tricks for Cooking Soup in a Crock Pot
I love how my crockpot allows me to make hearty meals for my family in little to no time at all! Here are some of my favorite crock pot tips and resources!
First off, you need a good crock pot. I prefer using a programmable crock pot. It’s nice, because i can just add all of the ingredients, set the time and temperature, and then be on my way.
Cook double batches (if your crockpot is large enough) when you can. Then you can freeze half! I use portion-size freezer containers to cut down of food loss.
Keep water on hand. The longer a meal cooks in the crockpot, less moisture remains. If you are home, check on it here and there and add water as needed.
Print a copy of this printable slow cooker to instant pot conversion chart! I keep a laminated copy hanging in my pantry, in case I ever want to make a slow cooker recipe in my instant pot!
More Crock Pot Recipes
What’s your favorite crock pot soup recipe? Comment below!