I’m a huge fan of Valentine’s Day crafts and recipes! It’s a lot of fun to help my kids make sweet little cards and treats for the people they love. Some of these crafts and treats are printable, and they are all elementary school kid approved!
These 25 Valentine’s Day Crafts and Activities are great to make for friends and school functions. They are also just as fun at home!
25 Valentine’s Day Crafts & Activities: DIY Valentines Ideas
This post contains affiliate links.
Instead of digging through bins of Valentines at the store this year, make your own! These DIY valentines are so easy and fun to make!
25 Valentine’s Day Crafts & Activities: DIY Valentine’s Day Decorations and Crafts
When I was a kid, money was tight, so we made most of our holiday decorations with our mom. One of my fondest memories, is being huddled around the coffee table with construction paper and old magazines, making a huge Valentine’s Day garland with my little brother. Sure, you can buy cute decorations at the store, but making them is way more memorable!
25 Valentine’s Day Crafts & Activities: DIY Valentine’s Day Treats
Half the fun of Valentine’s Day is all of the yummy Valentine’s Day chocolate and treats!
- Valentine’s Day Pretzels are a quick and easy treat the kids can help make!
- Fruity Pebble Hearts – These treats are similar to rice krispie treats but they use cereal and chocolate!
- Foodie Fun’s Mini Heart pizzas are the perfect way to show your family how much you love them, for Valentine’s Day dinner!
- Do you have to make a treat for your kiddo’s school party? Check out these yummy Valentine’s Day Cookie Recipes, for inspiration.
- Valentine’s Day Candy Bark can be broken up into pieces, and put into cute Valentine’s Day treat bags with ribbons and tags for your little one to hand out to their class. Or, you can had it out at the office to your work buddies!
- Turn an empty soap box into a DIY miniature box of chocolates!
- Valentine’s Day S’mores Bark is an easy dessert for kids to make, with: graham crackers, marshmallows, and Valentine’s Day M&Ms. You can also make these gluten free, using gluten-free graham crackers, gluten-free marshmallows, and gluten-free chocolate candies!
More Valentine’s Day Crafts & Activities
Now that you’ve started crafting and baking for Valentine’s Day, here are some more ideas to try!
We hope you love these super simple, sometimes printable, always fun Valentine’s Day crafts for elementary school kids! Follow us on Facebook for even more ideas!