Thanksgiving is a such a great time to enjoy as many desserts as you crave and not worry about the calories –well, I wish that were true! But this is a wonderful time to enjoy all of our favorite treats– like these 5 Delicious Desserts for your Thanksgiving Dinner!
5 Delicious Desserts for your Thanksgiving Dinner!
This post contains affiliate links.
The best part about Thanksgiving is all of the yummy desserts!
While you are whipping up these delicious Thanksgiving treats, and waiting for them to bake, check out the festive activities on our 30 Days of Giving Thanks and Giving calendar!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9×13 inch baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Place the sliced apples in the pan.
- In a separate bowl, mix the sugar, 1 tablespoon of flour, and the cinnamon together. Then, sprinkle the mixture over the apples.
- Next, pour water evenly over everything.
- In another bowl, combine the oats, 1 cup of flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and melted butter together. Crumble the dry mix over the apples.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes.
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, add cream cheese, 1/3 cup sugar, and the heavy cream. Stir on low speed, until fluffy.
- Add the egg, and then blend well.
- Remove 2/3 cup of cheese mixture, and then set aside.
- Add pumpkin puree, brown sugar, and pumpkin pie spice to the mixing bowl, and blend well.
- Pour the pumpkin cheese mixture into the crust, and then spread evenly.
- With a spoon, drop dollops of the reserved cream cheese, and make swirls with a knife.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the center is set.
- Remove, and let cool for an hour. Refrigerate for a couple of hours before serving.
No Bake Chocolate Pie
This is the easiest and most delicious chocolate pie I have ever had! Did I mention how simple it is? Check out Burnt Macaroni‘s recipe for No Bake Chocolate Pie and decide for yourself.
Handmade Strawberry Vanilla Ice Cream
It doesn’t matter what time of year, we all love ice cream. Burnt Macaroni‘s Handmade Strawberry Vanilla Ice Cream recipe doesn’t even require an ice cream maker!
Iced Chocolate in a Mug
- Put ice, milk, and hot chocolate packets into a blender for 1 minute.
- Pour the iced chocolate mixture into a glass.
- Top with chocolate sauce, whipped cream, and cacao powder.
- Serve immediately.
Some Of Our Favorite Kitchen Products:
Cooking and baking are both fun, but trying out new kitchen gadgets is definitely where it’s at! Here are some of our must-have kitchen items:
Best Ways to Celebrate Thanksgiving
What is your favorite Thanksgiving dessert? Comment below!