Are you already getting stressed over finding dinner ideas for when the kids go back to school? I know I am! Check out these 5 Easy Back to School Dinner Ideas!
5 Easy Back to School Dinner Ideas
This post contains affiliate links.
If there’s one meal we all love it’s lasagna! But I don’t love making it, as it can be pretty overwhelming. This recipe for One-Pan Lasagna makes it so much easier!
Homemade Fried Rice
Another one-pan meal that is perfect for a school night meal is Burnt Macaroni‘s Homemade Fried Rice. It’s even easier if you make the rice ahead of time! You can also add some shredded cooked chicken to the fried rice for a complete meal.
- In a large saucepan, brown the ground beef.
- Drain the excess fat. Add 1/2 cup water and 3 tablespoons of taco seasoning.
- Let the water and seasoning absorb into the meat.
- Fill your flour tortillas or taco shells with the taco ingredients.
Homemade Taco Nachos
- Pre-cooked Taco Meat
- Tortilla Chips
- Shredded Cheese
- Pre-heat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Cover a cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Add a layer of tortilla chips.
- Next, spoon taco meat on top.
- Finally, top with shredded cheese.
- Put in oven for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Tomato Feta Salad
Here’s another side to add to any meal. And if you already purchased a cooked roast chicken for the fried rice, you can serve the rest with this Tomato Feta Salad from Burnt Macaroni. It’s super easy!
Some Of Our Favorite Kitchen Products
If cooking is your favorite hobby, you need to try some of these fun kitchen gadgets:
Back to School Recipes and Hacks
What’s your favorite dinner to make when you don’t have a ton of time? Comment below!