Fall food is the best food! Snuggle up with a book in front of the fire, and one of these yummy 5 Fantastic Fall Side Dishes for a yummy snack.
5 Fantastic Fall Side Dishes!
This post contains affiliate links.
Cooler weather is the best time to turn to the kitchen and try hearty new fall dishes! I love getting cozy in a warm kitchen with my loved ones, and trying new meals together.
Whether you are looking for sides for a football party, pumpkin carving get-together, or even Thanksgiving, these 5 Fantastic Fall Side Dishes fit the bill!
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
Before I made this recipe, I had never enjoyed Brussels sprouts! Actually, I had never even tried Brussels sprouts. So after making Burnt Macaroni‘s incredible Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Pancetta, I was in love! It’s also super easy to make.
Garlic Butter Roasted Carrots
- Carrots, cut diagonally into 3-inch pieces
- 5 tablespoons Butter
- 4 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- Chopped Parsley
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Melt butter over medium heat in a large skillet.
- Add garlic and cook until lightly browned.
- Toss the carrots with the garlic butter and combine.
- Transfer to baking sheet. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until carrots are tender.
- Remove from oven, and garnish with fresh parsley.
Scalloped Corn Casserole
If you like corn, you will love Burnt Macaroni‘s Scalloped Corn Casserole recipe. It goes well with so many fall main courses!
Twice Baked Potatoes
- 2 Large Potatoes
- 1 cup Shredded Mexican Cheese
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 4 slices Bacon, chopped
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Pierce potatoes with a fork in many different places. Bake potatoes for 1 hour.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Cut potatoes in half. Then, scoop out potatoes, and place in a mixing bowl.
- Add half of the cheese, and then stir in sour cream, bacon, salt, and pepper.
- Spoon mixture back into potato skins. Sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes longer.
Zucchini Parmesan Chips
Here’s another easy side dish perfect for fall. Burnt Macaroni’s Zucchini Parmesan Chips are like potato chips with parmesan cheese. This is the perfect side dish for any meal–and it also works as a snack!
Some of Our Favorite Kitchen Products
One of our favorite pastimes is trying out new kitchen gadgets as we cook. Here are some of our must-haves:
More Fall Fun!
What is your favorite fall side dish? Comment below!