There is something so comforting about a grilled cheese sandwich! Now that the weather is cooling, it’s the perfect time to try 5 of the Best Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Ever!
5 of the Best Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Ever!
This post contains affiliate links.
Basil Pesto Grilled Cheese
- First, spread butter on one side of two slices of bread.
- Next, on the other side of each slice, spread basil pesto.
- Then, place two slices of mozzarella cheese on one slice of bread.
- Top with remaining slice of bread, butter side out.
- Put parmesan cheese on a separate plate, and then press the butter side of the sandwich on the cheese. Then, repeat on another side.
- Put the sandwich in a pan, and cook over medium heat, until the cheese has melted and bread is golden brown.
Tomato & Avocado Grilled Cheese
- Sourdough bread
- Mozzarella Cheese, sliced
- Tomato, sliced
- 1/2 of Avocado, sliced
- Fresh Basil
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- In a pan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Then, put 2 slices of bread in a pan. Add one slice of mozzarella cheese and tomato on top.
- Put the rest of the bread on top.
- When the cheese is melted, and the bread is golden brown on both sides, remove from heat.
- Lift one side of bread, and then add sliced avocado and 1 tablespoon of basil.
Three Cheese Grilled Cheese
- Slice of Swiss Cheese
- Sourdough bread
- Slice of Colby Jack Cheese
- Sandwich pickles
- Slice of Provolone Cheese
- Softened Butter
- First, spread the softened butter on one side of two slices of bread.
- Next, add one side of buttered bread on a hot pan, and then top with swiss, colby jack, and provolone cheese.
- Add sandwich pickles and second slice of bread, with the buttered side up.
- Cook until cheese is melted, and bread is golden brown.
Apple & Gouda Grilled Cheese
- Apple, sliced thin
- 4 slices of Bread
- Butter, softened
- 4 slices of Gouda Cheese
- Start by buttering the outside of 4 slices of bread.
- Place the butter side down on two slices of bread, and then add 1 slice of gouda, then apple slices, and another slice of gouda.
- Next, top with the second slice of bread for each sandwich (buttered side up).
- Cook until the bread is browned, and cheese is melted.
Monte Cristo Sandwich
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 2 Tablespoons of Mustard
- 4 slices of White Bread
- 2 Tablespoons of Mayonnaise
- 4 slices of Ham
- Shredded Gruyere Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs and then season with salt and pepper.
- Next, put the sandwich together, by spreading mustard and mayo on bread. Then, add the ham and cheese
- Melt the butter in a skillet.
- Dip each sandwich into the egg, and then add to the skillet.
- Cook 2-3 sandwiches on each side.
- Serve with powdered sugar.
Some of Our Favorite Kitchen Products
Half the fun of cooking is trying out new kitchen gadgets! Here are some of our must-have items:
The Best Cold Weather Recipes
What is your favorite way to make grilled cheese? Comment below!