Being a mom is awesome…and overwhelming all at the same time! Join me & 15 awesome mom-experts to chat about motherhood and give you actionable tips!
When you go to a baseball game you usually snack on some peanuts and cracker jacks! Here are 5 Snacks that Take You to a Baseball Game!
5 Snacks that Take You to a Baseball Game!
This post contains affiliate links.
These ideas would be perfect for a baseball-themed birthday party, or a celebratory party once baseball season has ended!
- 1/2 cup Un-popped Kernels of Popcorn
- 1 1/2 cups Brown Sugar
- 6 Tablespoons Light Corn Syrup
- 1 1/2 Sticks Butter
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 3/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- Preheat oven to 200°.
- In a brown paper bag, add the un-popped kernels of popcorn. Microwave for about 2 minutes, or until the popping stops, and then pour the popcorn into a large bowl.
- Heat the brown sugar, corn syrup, and butter in a saucepan. Bring to a boil for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and add the vanilla and baking soda.
- Pour over the popcorn, stirring until coated,
- Spread the popcorn over a lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Let cook, and then serve.
Thanks Add a Pinch for the recipe inspiration!
Oreo Cookie Popcorn
You can’t go to a baseball game without popcorn! We are adding a little chocolate flavor to the popcorn with this Oreo Cookie Popcorn recipe from Burnt Macaroni.
Honey Butter Popcorn
And if you like your popcorn a little sweet, this Honey Butter Popcorn is for you! You will love it!
Rice Krispie Baseball Treats
- Cook the Rice Krispies treats first. Melt butter in a large saucepan and add marshmallows, stirring constantly
- Remove from heat and fold in Rice Krispies until coated
- Spread the Rice Krispies mixture on a lined baking sheet and allow to set up to 30 minutes
- Using a baseball cookie cutter, cut the Rice Krispies treat into baseballs
- Top with vanilla icing and decorate with the red icing
- This treat will look like a baseball
Pretzel Cheese Sauce
- 1/4 cup Unsalted Butter
- 2 cups Whole Milk
- 1/4 cup Flour
- 2 cups Sharp Cheddar Cheese, grated
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a saucepan, heat up the milk until it starts bubbling.
- In a separate saucepan, melt the butter and whisk in the flour until it thickens.
- Pour the warm milk to the butter mixture while whisking, until the mixture thickens.
- Next, add the cheese while continuing to whisk until it’s melted.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Baseball Trail Mix
2 cups (each) of:
- Reese’s Pieces
- In a big bowl, combine all of the ingredients and separate into individual containers.
- Perfect for snacking during a game!
Some Of Our Favorite Kitchen Products
When cooking is your favorite thing, you need some toys! Here are some of our favorite kitchen gadgets:
More Summer Recipes
What is your favorite treat when you go to a baseball game? Comment below!