Being a mom is awesome…and overwhelming all at the same time! Join me & 15 awesome mom-experts to chat about motherhood and give you actionable tips!
Corn on the cob is my all-time favorite summer food! Corn is versatile–there are many different ways to prepare it. These 5 Ways to Cook with Sweet Corn this Summer are the perfect addition to your BBQ menu!
Getting hungry yet? Here are the easiest, and yummiest corn recipes!
Slow Cooker Corn on the Cob
- 4-5 ears of Corn, cut in half
- 1 can Coconut Milk
- 1 cup Water
- 4 tablespoons Butter, cut into smaller pieces
- Salt and Pepper for seasoning
- Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Cut your corn in half, or in thirds, and place in slow cooker.
- Add coconut milk, water, butter, and salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook for 2 hours on high.
- Remove and sprinkle with cilantro and parmesan cheese.
This recipe was inspired by Spicy Southern Kitchen!
Black Bean Tacos with Corn
My all time favorite taco has no meat in it! And once you try Burnt Macaroni‘s Black Bean Tacos with corn, you will agree with me. It’s the perfect way to enjoy tacos, without the guilt!
- 2 Tablespoons Cilantro, chopped
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Red Onion, chopped
- 1 cup Frozen Corn, thawed
- 2 teaspoons Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- In a pot with salted, boiling water, cook the corn until tender (about 2-3 minutes). Drain and add to a mixing bowl.
- Combine the corn, jalapeno, cilantro, and red onion.
- Stir in olive oil, lime juice, sugar, and salt.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Chili Lime Sweet Corn
- 5 Ears of Corn
- 2 Tablespoons Butter, melted
- 2 Tablespoons Lime Juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Cilantro, chopped
- 3/4 cup Queso Fresco, chopped or crumbled
- Cook the corn in a large pot filled with water for about 3-5 minutes. Let cool.
- Cut off the kernels once the corn has cooled down. Place in a bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk together the butter, lime juice, chili powder, and cilantro. Pour over the corn.
- Add the queso fresco and mix.
- Add salt if needed.
Thanks, Lovely Little Kitchen, for this fun recipe!
Corn on the Cob Pasta
Here’s another wonderful recipe using corn on the cob. This Corn on the Cob Pasta from Burnt Macaroni is perfect for a Saturday night or date night with your significant other!
Some of Our Favorite Kitchen Products
Nothing makes me geek out more than shiny new kitchen toys! Here are some of our favorites:
More BBQ Tips & Recipes
What is your favorite corn recipe? Comment below!