I could live on flatbread and pizza! The best part about these 5 Ways to Top Flatbread is that you can experiment with as many different toppings as you want!
5 Ways to Top Flatbread!
This post contains affiliate links.
Flat bread recipes are a quick and easy way to make a delicious lunch or dinner with a gourmet vibe!
Goat Cheese, Tomato & Basil Flatbread
This is my new favorite flatbread recipe! It’s simple and elegant. You will love this Goat Cheese, Tomato, & Basil Flatbread recipe from Burnt Macaroni!
Spinach Mushroom Flatbread
- Flatbread or Naan
- 6 1/2 teaspoons Olive Oil, separated
- 4 Mushrooms
- 1 cup Spinach
- Fresh Basil
- 1 Tomato (or 4 Cherry Tomatoes)
- Salt and Pepper, to Taste
- 1 oz. Goat Cheese
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice mushrooms and tomato.
- Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons of olive oil in a skillet, and add mushrooms, salt, and pepper. Cook for 4 minutes.
- Take naan bread and top with spinach. Add the tomatoes and mushrooms.
- Add the crumbled goat cheese to the bread.
- Drizzle with olive oil, and top with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and top with fresh basil.
3 Cheese Pesto Spinach Flatbread
- Flatbread or Naan
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- Mozzarella Cheese, grated
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons Basil Pesto
- Pinch Red Pepper Flakes (optional)
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop spinach and mince garlic.
- Heat butter in skillet. Add garlic and spinach, until wilted.
- Add heavy cream, parmesan, and salt. Stir frequently, until it thickens. The thickening process should take 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Spread spinach mixture on flatbread. Top with mozzarella and feta cheese.
- Drizzle with pesto, and bake on a baking sheet for 12 minutes.
- Add Red Pepper flakes to top (optional).
- Pre-heat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Brush olive oil on top of naan bread.
- Add a pinch of salt.
- Put in oven for 5-10 minutes.
- Add Tzatziki sauce, and sprinkle with feta cheese.
- Add tomatoes (optional).
Peach, Basil, Mozzarella Flatbread
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- In a skillet, heat up balsamic vinegar and honey. Let simmer for about 15 minutes until it reduces.
- Brush naan with olive oil. Layer with mozzarella cheese and thinly sliced peaches.
- Bake for 4-8 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with basil.
- Drizzle with balsamic reduction.
Some Of Our Favorite Kitchen products
The only thing we love more than a new recipe is new kitchen gadgets! Here are some of our favorites:
More Pizza Recipes
What is your favorite way to top flat bread? Comment below!