My child loves dinosaur crafts. In fact, I think most kids are enchanted with dinosaurs! These prehistoric animals were large and powerful–no wonder kids are so completely fascinated!
Make these creatures come to life with these exciting crafts and activities!
Dinosaur Crafts & Activities
- Dinosaur Break Out – Freeze small dinosaur figurines in ice for your kids to break open with small tools or warm water. From Kids Activities Blog
- Handprint Dino – Use your hand print to make dinosaur art. From Red Ted Art
- Dino Dig – Create your own miniature dino dig with some sand and toy figurines. From Kids Activities Blog
- Matching – Use dinosaur stickers and figurines and play this fun matching game. From Montessori Monday.
- Printable Dinosaur Masks – Pretend to be a dinosaur with these free printable masks. From Itsy Bitsy Fun
- Dino Themed Birthday Party – Here are lots of great tips and ideas for a dinosaur themed birthday bash. From Kids Activities Blog
- Dinosaur Necklace – Use dinosaur shaped pasta noodles to make a fun kids necklace.
- Clothespin Dinosaurs – These are amazing! Make your own little dinos with felt and clothespins. From Crafts by Amanda
- Make Fossils – All you need is flour, salt and water and you can make your own fossils! After you’re done, take them outside and go on a fossil hunt. From Kids Activities Blog
- Dinosaur Valentine – Use this free printable to hand out some adorable dinosaur Valentine’s to your friends. From Coffee Cups and Crayons
- Rescue the Dinosaurs – Freeze dino figurines in ice and dig them out for a fun activity. From Happy Hooligans
- Fossil Cookies – These cookies look just like fossils! Kids love these and they’d be a hit at a birthday party! From Buggie and Jelly Bean
- Dinosaur Feet – Use this fun craft to turn your feet into dino feet! From Rainy Day Mum
- An InLinkz Link-up – So many great ideas here!
Connect with us on Facebook for more fun!