This list of our favorite Valentine’s Gifts for Kids is perfect for those of you who want to celebrate Valentine’s day without all the candy. There are sweets around for every holiday and sometimes it’s nice to simplify and cleanse!
Skip the sugary crash this year and pick out a fun present for your kids. We’ve collected a great list of Valentine’s gifts for kids that you’re both sure to love.
Need Valentine’s Cards for kids too? We love this collection of homemade Valentine’s cards!
This post contains affiliate links.
Do you needFree Printable Valentine’s Day Cards? We have them here!
Our Favorite Valentine’s Gifts for Kids
This Valentine’s Day, treat your kids with non-candy gifts they can play with or wear!
Best Valentine Toys
- Shopkins are currently all the rage. They’re so much fun to collect! This Shopkins Sweetheart Collection is a great Valentine’s gift for kids where they can collect quite a few exclusive Shopkins all at once!
- Whether you have a boy or a girl, stuffed animals are always a great gift to give. Webkinz are fun because not only does your child get a stuffed animal, but they come with a unique secret code that can be used on their online website for even more fun! This Webkinz Plush is perfect for Valentine’s Day.
- Books are always a great gift to give to children, and they are sure to accumulate their favorite books that deal with a specific holiday or season throughout the years. This Pete the Cat: Valentine’s Day is Cool book is perfect pre-k kids. They’ll be asking you to read this over and over!
- This gift helps your kids use their brain and their hands. LEGO’s are perfect for your children to create something they can be proud of once they finish, and this LEGO Cupid Dog is a wonderful gift for Valentine’s Day.
- If your kid colors with coloring books or just on plain paper, this Crayola Art Case is a gift that will get you to be Parent of the Month. Complete with crayons, colored pencils and markers, this affordable gift is perfect for your creative child!
- One of the most fun activities for children seems to be creating art. Your child will love a Valentine Coloring Book that they can use to color to their heart’s content.
Valentine’s Gifts Your Kids Can Wear
- This Mermaid Tail Blanket is the cutest way for your child to stay warm for winter, and the pink makes it a picture perfect Valentine’s gift!
- We love this shark tail snuggie. Boys and girls will both love to use this Snuggie Tails Shark Blanket that looks like they’re inside the mouth of a shark! These blankets are great for slumber parties or lazy Saturdays at home.
- Children love gifts they can use during specific holidays, but it’s even better when a gift they receive can be used throughout the year! These Heart Fashion Socks are the perfect for Valentine’s Day gift for kids because they can wear them any month out of the year!
- It can be so fun to dress up your child for a holiday. This Boy’s Valentine Shirt is a Valentine’s Day gift that will leave them looking like the cutest kid in the room!
The Perfect Valentine’s Gift for Your Kids!!
It can be hard to find the perfect Valentine’s Day gift for your kids. This list has some of the best non-candy options!
What other ideas do you have for Valentine’s day with your child? Gifts? Activities? Foods? Party ideas? Leave your suggestions in the comments!
We have the cutest Valentine’s day cards for you to download for free!