I truly love making all sorts of fun Halloween party treats for my son’s school party. My latest idea was these Bat Pudding Cups that are easy to make, and totally adorable!
Bats not your thing? We have several other Halloween pudding cup ideas, check out:
This pudding cup is one of the easier ones to make and it very budget friendly which is perfect if you are making a bunch for a classroom Halloween party or other occasion.
You truly only need 5 supplies to make this cute treat. Everything below is recommended products for this project. In addition, you’ll need a pair of scissors.
How to Make Easy Bat Pudding Cups:
- Chocolate pudding cup
- Googly eyes
- Black foam paper (about 6” by 6”)
- Start by taking your black foam paper and fold it in half.
- Cut out a bat wing and two big ears along the folded side of the paper so that when you unfold it you will have two bat wings and two ears that are connected in the middle.
- Remember that bats have pointed ears and webbed wings. Also be sure to cut out the wings and ears big enough so that they look proportional to the pudding cup.
- Now take your pudding cup and flip it upside down so that the lid seal is on the bottom.
- Use glue to attach the wings and ears to the back of the cup. Make sure the wings and ears stick out from the back of the cup and are clearly visible.
- Now use glue to attach two googly eyes to the front of the cup. We thought using two different sizes was fun!
- All done! Gift and enjoy your bat pudding cup!