Thanksgiving is a time for family and food! If your family is anything like my family, you will want to have yummy Thanksgiving appetizers for them to snack on while the turkey is in the oven. These Easy Thanksgiving Appetizers are so easy and delicious!
Quick and Easy Thanksgiving Dinner Starters
Thanksgiving appetizers can really make a difference and set the tone of your Thanksgiving dinner! These quick Thanksgiving appetizer recipes can be whipped up with ease… and many of them are based around ingredients you might already have in your pantry. making them the perfect last-minute Thanksgiving snack solution!
This post contains affiliate links.
Apple Cider Mimosas
- First, pour the apple cider and champagne into a champagne flute.
- Next, add a sprinkle of brown sugar and apple slices for garnish.
- Serve immediately.
A Unique Thanksgiving Recipe: Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
- Start by preheating the oven to 300 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, or a silpat mat.
- In a large bowl, mix together 3 tablespoons of sugar, cumin, cinnamon, ginger, and cayenne pepper.
- Place the pumpkin seeds on a baking sheet, and spray with cooking spray. Then, add a pinch of salt, to taste.
- Bake the seeds until lightly golden, for about 20 minutes.
- Heat the olive oil over medium heat, and stir in the toasted pumpkin seeds, along with the additional 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Add the caramelized seeds into the bowl with the sugar-spice mixture. Toss, and then let cool.
- Grape Tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Mozzarella Cheese, cubed
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Basil leaves, chopped
- Pinch of Salt
- Pinch of Ground Black Pepper
- In a large bowl, toss the tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, olive oil, basil, salt, and pepper together, until well coated.
- Using a toothpick, layer the tomatoes and mozzarella cheese.
A Yummy Thanksgiving Dinner Starter: Crab Dip
- First, preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, onion, mayo, crabmeat, garlic powder, a splash of lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Then, spread the mixture into a baking dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and add Mexican Cheese on top. Return the dish to the oven, and bake until the cheese melts.
- Remove from the oven and mix.
- Add to a serving bowl, and serve with crackers or bread.
The Cutest Thanksgiving Appetizer: Turkey Cheese Ball
For the cheese ball:
For the turkey:
- Beat together the cream cheese, butter, mustard, garlic, and ranch dressing mix.
- Shape into a ball, and then cover and refrigerate for 6-8 hours.
- Remove the cheese ball from the refrigerator and place it on a serving dish.
- Use the pretzel style crackers in the back for the feathers.
- Add pecans for the rest of the feathers on the body.
- Cut the red pepper to create a neck and the head of the turkey.
- Add extra cream cheese for eyes with black olives in the middle.
Some of Our Favorite Kitchen Products
If you spend a lot of t8me perfecting recipes, you need the tools to do it! Here are some of our must-have kitchen gadgets:
How Do I Celebrate Thanksgiving with Kids?
Do you serve any Thanksgiving appetizers? Comment below with your family’s favorite Thanksgiving starter dishes!