Who doesn’t love eating delicious, ooey-gooey s’mores? Enjoy them whenever you like with this easy five ingredient s’mores bars recipe!
Five Ingredient S’mores Bars
This post contains affiliate links.
One of my favorite parts of camping is trying new recipes over the campfire! We’ve done everything from grilled chicken nachos to delicious campfire brownies! Every time we go camping, it’s a new adventure with the cooking and outdoor activities!
Of course, when you go camping, you automatically think of making S’mores over the fire. But, why not make this delicious S’mores Bars version at home? This way, you can always enjoy a sweet treat, without the mess!
How to Make Five Ingredient S’mores Bars
Ingredients You Need:
- Start by spraying a 9×13 inch pan with non-stick baking spray.
- Next, melt the marshmallows (except 1/2 cup), peanut butter, and the butter together in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Mix the Golden Graham cereal into the melted marshmallow mixture until it’s well combined.
- Stir in the remainder of the marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Spread the mixture into the 9×13 pan.
- Let it set up before cutting into squares. Enjoy!
How to Make Five Ingredient S’mores Bars Gluten Free and Dairy Free
If you have gluten and dairy intolerances or allergies you can still enjoy these five ingredient s’mores bars! You just have to swap out a few ingredients with substitutes:
If you are making this allergy-friendly sweet treat for a friend or houseguest who has food allergies or sensitivities, run all ingredients by them, first, just to be safe. Also, be extremely careful to avoid cross-contamination.
Delicious Summer Recipes for Families
What’s your favorite way to eat s’mores? Comment below!