Create science in your kitchen by making these Frankenstein Pudding Cups for your kids school Halloween party or just for your kids lunch. They turn out so cute and kids will love helping make them!
WANT MORE FUN PUDDING CUP IDEAS? CHECK OUT: Mummy Pudding Cups, SWAMP CREATURE PUDDING CUPS, WITCH PUDDING CUPS and Oogie Boogie Pudding Cups.
These pudding cups are so easy to make and you just need a few supplies to make them! They will be a huge hit at any Halloween party but also make fun gifts for neighbors and teachers too!
While I’ve seen some people use the Rollo candy to make the bolts on the side of the cups, I thought it would look more authentic to use the silver covered milk chocolate Hershey’s kiss candies. You can use either, I just preferred these.
What You Need to Make Frankenstein Pudding Cups:
How to Make Frankenstein Pudding Cups:
- Green Snack Pack Pudding Cups
- Hershey’s Kisses with Silver Wrapping (milk chocolate)
- Googly Eyes
- Hot Glue
- Black Foam Paper
- Cut a piece of black foam paper to fit the top of the pudding cup. This will serve as Frankenstein’s hair.
- Hot glue the black foam to the top of the pudding cup.
- Glue on the googly eyes leaving enough room to add the details of Frankenstein’s face.
- Using your Sharpie, draw on details for Frankenstein including a scar, nose, hair and mouth.
- Finally, glue one Hershey’s kiss onto each side to serve as Frankenstein’s bolts.
- You’re done and ready to give!