These Mummy Pudding Cups are an easy Halloween treat that look mummified but don’t worry, they are totally safe to eat!
These halloween themed pudding cups are probably the easiest ones we’ve made so far. You truly only need a few supplies and you can make an entire family, I mean batch of these in no time!
Want more fun pudding cup ideas? Check out: Swamp Creature Pudding Cups and Witch Pudding Cups.
As I mentioned above, these are super simple to make. You can grab everything you need to make them below. In addition, you’ll need scissors.
While we used the chocolate pudding cups, you can also use the white (vanilla) kind. I just liked how the white gauze looked against the chocolate pudding cups.
How to Make Mummy Pudding Cups
You can watch the video we included in this post or check out the full tutorial below! Happy mummifying your snack packs!
- White Gauze
- Chocolate Pudding Cups (or vanilla)
- Hot Glue
- Googly Eyes
- Start by cutting a small piece of the gauze, enough to wrap around the entire pudding cup a time or two (about 12 inches).
- Hot glue two Googly eyes onto the middle, top of the pudding cup. We used two different sized eyes but you can use whatever size you’d like.
- Wrap the gauze around the outside of the pudding cup then hot glue the gauze to the pudding cup.
- You now have an adorable mummy pudding cup!