The best week of summer is here–Shark Week! Celebrate by whipping up this quick and easy Shark Bait Snack Mix that the entire family will love!
Shark Bait Snack Mix
This post contains affiliate links.
Shark Week is not only fun, but it’s educational! It’s also a really fun excuse to break out all of the shark crafts and recipes!
- Place puffcorn on a large baking sheet.
- Melt entire bag of candy melts in the microwave, stirring frequently to avoid burning.
- If it seems to thick to pour, add a tablespoon or two of vegetable oil to your candy melts.
- Next, pour the candy melts over the puffcorn, and stir around to cover it all completely. You may need to use your hands for this part!
- Add sprinkles to the puffcorn, and mix.
- Spread out into an even layer on the baking sheet, and cover with more sprinkles.
- Top with gummy sharks and allow to harden.
That’s it! You now have the perfect Shark Week kids snack to enjoy while watching your favorite Shark Week episodes!
Pair your Shark Bait Snack Mix with this Shark Bait Ice Cream Float from All Things Mamma! When served together, you have a winning combo that everyone will love! My kids can’t get enough!
This Borax-Free Ocean Slime Recipe, also from All Things Mamma, is a big hit at our house during Shark Week, too!
More Shark Week Crafts and Activities