These Witch Pudding Cups are the easiest and cutest edible treats. Since they are sealed, they also make the perfect school Halloween party snack!
Halloween is my favorite time of the year. You can make all sorts of creepy, cool crafts and treats and I think this one is right at the top of one of my favorites!
These Witch Pudding Cups are perfect gifts for teachers, neighbors, and even a fun craft or treat to give to your child’s Halloween class party.
With a few simple tools, you’ll have some wicked witch of the west edible treats in no time!
Here is what you need to make Witch Pudding Cups:
How to Make Witch Pudding Cups:
First, you can totally watch the video we included above on how to make these adorable pudding cups but we also have written instructions for you below too!
- Green Pudding Cups (you can also get these)
- Black Foam Paper
- Red Pipe Cleaners
- Googly Eyes (we used two different sizes)
- Black Sharpie
- Hot Glue
- Start by taking the two red pipe cleaners and twist them together by overlapping the two cleaners in the shape of an X and twisting them at the center so that they are connected.
- Now use a sharpie and wrap all four ends of the cleaners around it so that they form a spring. This will be our witches hair.
- Next, use glue (we prefer a hot glue) and glue the hair on top of the snack pack so that the springy ends stick out on the sides.
- Next let’s make the witches hat. Using black foam paper, cut a circle or oval bigger than the top of the pudding cup. Now cut out a triangle and fold it in half to create a crease.
- Now, glue the bottom of the triangle to the top of your circle/oval.
- Next, glue the hat on top of the snack pack so that the hair on the sides are still visible.
- Using the hot glue, attach the googly eyes onto the front.
- Finally, use a sharpie to draw the detail of the face. Include a nose, mouth, and maybe a few warts.
- Tah duh you’re all done my pretty!